Asia HVAC/Building Energy & Solution Director
A senior Asia regional director role to lead the team across Asia
An opportunity to work for a truely global company within building solution
About Our Client
Established over almost 100 years ago, our client was specifically set-up with the sole purpose of finding an industry-wide solution for HVAC, Building Energy efficiency and security.
Now we have the privilege of helping them identify an excellent Asia HVAC/Building Energy & Solution Director to join in their business in Shanghai, China.
You and your team will create and deploy rapid prototypes of solutions that solve customer problems and leverage the broad portfolio of the entire companmy products and expertise.
- You will have responsibility for the leadership of the regional Asia team, providing sales support to Building Solutions with the objective of maximizing sales across the whole business portfolio.
- You will be responsible to achieve the annual sales targets by growing the customer project pipeline, creating customer project proposals, and supporting the execution of customer projects.
- You will require working with the team members located in the US, Europe and Asia in the creation of new solutions, and with local business units for the deployment of solutions in customer's buildings primarily in Asia and on occasion globally.
Customer Project and Solution Development:
- Support vertical marketing and enterprise accounts sales team members to identify project opportunities, create a project pipeline in support of the annual sales goals Participate in consultative sales of projects to customers
- Support the creation of project proposals, RFI, RFP responsesLead customer discovery sessions as neededIdentify and clarify customer needs, use cases and requirements for the creation of new solutionsDevelop and commercialize new solutions in coordination with the global team and business units
Team leadership and Management:
- Responsible for the skill and competency development and overall performance management of direct report
- Ensuring timeliness and quality of the teams work product
- Responsible for regional project sales pipeline, tracking, reportin
- Maintain the teams expense spend within the allocated budgetResponsible to create and sustain a safe and ethical work environment in compliance with company policies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have to possess both technical and business knowledge along with hands on application experience.
A master degree above with 15+ working experience in the related areas, like HVAC, building energy etc.
You should also have domain expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- HVAC system design and analysis (water and airside)
- Building energy assessment and analysis
- Building system automation, IoT system deployment
- Use of machine learning in control system applications
Fluent Language in both English and Chinese mandarin.
What's on Offer
- The chance to make a tangible contribution to a growing business, giving you the opportunity to learn far more from an operational/entrepreneurial perspective than is possible with some larger organisations
- Become part of leadership team that seeks to be the provider of choice for future associated smart energy initiatives that require collective action.
- A competitive salary package will be offered to the right for the long term career development.