Asia Pacific Finance Credit Manager, a Fortune 500 Company
Asia Pacific responsibility with annual sale revenue 1.8 billion USD
A bright future industry, with significant growth trend
About Our Client
Our client is a global top Fortune 500 company with very diversified business. Our client intends to play a vital global role in the global food, beverage, beauty, household, personal care, and pharmaceutical supply chains and is committed to do more good for its customers, its people and its communities.
Due to their business growth and commitment in Asia Pacific region,currently they are looking for a Asia Pacific Finance Credit Manager to join in their office Shanghai to manage the entire AP Credit team.
You will report to the Global Credit Director based in Europe, will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Business Commercial team in the region, playing a vital role in setting up the credit control system for the company
- Drive the risk management by setting up the risk mode-ling
- Manage and Support the AR Team to improve the skill set and mindset in order to increase their collection efficiency. Provide training if needed.
- Analyse the AR organisation and interactions with other stakeholders and recommend changes in process or organisation to improve the efficiency
The Successful Applicant
In addition to your technical experience, you will also need to bring the following skill sets:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting/Finance academic education
- Background of at least 8 years in credit or risk management area. At least 3 years of management experience
- Must be very strong experience and familiar with all different Credit Tools, Credit Insurance and Trade Finance management.
- Excellent quantitative and analogical skills, and truly strategic business partner.
- Experience with M&A integration and SAP will be a plus
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills and example of change management
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in group in a changing organisation
What's on Offer
- Annual Salary Package 600,000- 1,000,000 RMB
- Additonal Housing and Pension plan
- Car allowance