- Regional Marketing Lead for a Global FMCG Company
- Asia is the Highest Growth Region Globally
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European FMCG company with an instantly-recognizable brand name with businesses worldwide. The Asia region, being an important contribution to the global business is seeing growth year-on-year, and the company is committed to invest in the region.
Reporting to the Regional Chief Commercial Officer and leading a lean team, you will play a pivotal role in leading the regional marketing strategies to establish and drive the profitable growth of the broad portfolio of products/ brands in the region; with the aim to deliver clear long-term growth strategies and plans to meet the Global and Regions' ambitions.
In particular, you will:
- Develop 3 year strategy & plan at a regional level - moving from tactical activations - to ensure effective usage of global assets and facilitate best practice sharing. You will also develop brand assets regionally for multiple markets
- Act as the Custodian of the brand's look, feel, and positioning, with a close control on final execution
- Be a member of the Global Brands team and the representative of Asia region's marketing
- Support the overall level of Marketing Capability in the region through effective coaching and role-modelling, and participation in key growth & development processes
- You will have high level engagement across the Global Brand teams
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an established marketeer from the FMCG industry, preferably with over 15 years' experience coupled with international or regional exposure, coupled with solid track record in driving & developing successful brand strategies and new product launch programs.
You are a self-starter with an inquisitive mindset and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging yet exciting environment.
You will have experience acting as a bridge between Asia region and Global HQ, ideally with proven track record working in a complex matrix setting with direct and indirect management, which requires superb influencing skills.
You will possess a proactive mindset and be action-orientated. A strong team player with effective communication across all functions is crucial .
Some traveling within the region is expected for this role.
Excellent command of English language is a must.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a fun, global MNC in the FMCG space and be a key leader to drive regional marketing success of the broad portfolio & brands
- International teams and attractive remuneration package