Asset Manager - Miami
5 or more years of experience as an Asset Manager in the Miami Market
Ability to manage a large portfolio of mixed-use assets
About Our Client
My client is a Miami, FL Real Estate development, management, and investment firm, that combines transparency and authenticity to provide hospitable, polished service to every client, partner, and stakeholder they serve. Led by an experienced, visionary leadership team, their development and management portfolio includes notable mixed-use and industrial projects. They are looking to bring on an Asset Manager for a large 200+ acre mixed use project in Miami.
Essential Functions of the Asset Manager include:
- Oversee Property Managers and work with leasing agents.
- Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of the portfolio.
- Monthly review of operating statements.
- Oversee and refine operating policies and procedures.
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, market comps, etc.)
- Ensure that all clients and tenants within the portfolio are receiving the highest level of service.
- Coordinate tenants and building improvement with Construction/Development group
Responsibilities for the Asset Manager include:
- Manage all property management and operations staff for all portfolio properties.
- Implement ownership approved portfolio strategies.
- Manage multiple client accounts and maintain effective communication with Management.
- Regularly research market trends and changes that may impact managed assets.
- Communicate any needed account changes with clients in a timely manner.
- Analyze portfolio changes and identify any irregularities that may negatively impact client asset accounts
- Make needed changes to client portfolio as needed
- Review portfolio service contracts
- Review and coordinate insurance coverage for portfolio
- Manage property tax appeals for portfolio
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders to review accounts
- Oversee customer satisfaction surveying and report results to Management.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for the successful Asset Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree required with a concentration in business, finance, accounting and/or real estate.
- 5 or more years of experience as an Asset Manager in commercial and/or retail withing the Miami, FL market
- Capable of handling multiple client accounts simultaneously while working in a high-pressure environment
- Working knowledge of business and data intelligence software, such as Argus and Yardi
- Highly trustworthy and dependable, particularly when handling sensitive materials
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including ROI, IRR and discounted cash flow modeling
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, and capable of liaising with multiple levels within an organization
- Computer literacy sufficient to operate spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint).
What's on Offer
Strong Base + Benefits + Bonus