- Excellent opportunity to join one of the most progressive social landlords
- Stonewater is looking for Assistant Director of Business Partnering and Planning
About Our Client
Stonewater is a leading social housing provider, with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 33,600 homes in England for over 75,000 customers, including affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, domestic abuse refuges, a dedicated LGBTQ+ Safe Space, and young people's foyers.
Reading (home based, 1 or 2 days in the office per week)
Reporting to the Director of Finance (Operations), you will play a key role in Stonewater's strategy to grow through development, mergers, acquisitions and partnerships. Helping Stonewater to expand the breadth of its offer and giving more people the opportunity to have a place they call home.
Your key duties will include:
- Providing a strategic lead to the Group through the maintenance and development of the business planning and partnering services, ensuring that the information flow between the two are effective.
- Working as a key liaison between internal and external stakeholders to maintain robust procedures for all potential investments, ensuring they stay within the risk appetite of the organisation.
- Building strong relationships with internal divisions, including Development helping them to establish and maintain a development programme ensuring optimal use of the Business Plan capacity
- Leading a team that is both performance and delivery focused
The Successful Applicant
You must be a fully qualified accountant with strong communication and leadership skills. It is essential that the new incumbent has extensive business partnering knowledge and stakeholder management experience. Some experience working in the social housing sector or for an organisation with a large asset base would be beneficial.
This is a rare opportunity for an individual from a business partnering background to broaden their experience and learn about business planning whilst in the role. This is an organisation that has a clear vision and route to achieve its goals, with the financial capability and the ambition to experience significant growth in the coming years.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, equitable, and supportive workplace.
What's on Offer
Salary package - Competitive
Closing date - 9th July 2021