- Want to work on the big ticket M&A deals across Europe?
- Great opportunity to work with an ambitious management consultancy
About Our Client
Leading Management Consultancy M&A team focusing on Financial Due Diligence sector based in London primarily but we will consider candidates across the UK (provided there is a degree of flexibility about being on client site when needed). The business is rapidly expanding and looking to hire strong Financial Due Diligence experts at the Senior Manager or Associate Director level who have the scope to grow into Director and Partner roles.
Your role will be to provide operational M&A expertise to corporate organisations, private equity houses and financial institutions across all sectors. You will deliver services ranging across carve-out assessments, performance improvement evaluations, operational due diligence, 100-day planning and synergy development and review assignments.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing corporate and private equity clients with both the buy- and sell-side transaction operational due diligence
- Assisting corporate and private equity clients in understanding the true operational capability of potential acquisition targets as well as existing owned businesses, feeding into their overall investment strategy
- Working with corporate and private equity clients in the assessment and review of potential synergies, the impact and complexities of carve-outs on vendor and target organisations and the stand-alone performance improvement potential of buyouts and corporate divestments
The Successful Applicant
We seek candidates with relevant Financial Due Diligence experience. Realistically you will come with the below:
- Previous M&A experience and it is likely you will be ACA qualified.
- Experience of working in the M&A / deal lifecycle, specifically due diligence and / or operational performance improvement
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Strong problem solving, business diagnostic and analytical skills
- strong understanding of business operations
- Experience of analysing and understanding financial statements particularly relating to operations and costs
- High level report writing and reviewing skills, with focus on attention to detail, conciseness and risk management
- Experience of operating credibly with senior level stakeholders
- Experience in leading business development, from opportunity identification to conversion into sales and managing client relationships
- Full travel mobility
- Quick and accurate manipulation of data and commercial acumen
What's on Offer
- £80,000 - £110,000 + excellent bonus and career progression.
- Work on high profile M&A deals
- Build an enviable personal and professional network
- Chance for genuine career progression