- Assistant Director Financial Services Economics with global consultancy
- financial services economics
About Our Client
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Director Financial Services Economics with a global consultancy. You will be:
- Responsible for managing consulting projects and case management for legal cases.
- Working alongside other Directors and Partners from Economic Consulting and other parts of the firm to develop client relationships within both the financial services sector and the legal market.
- Support the development of the economic consulting practice and its team members., including undertaking people management roles to support the development of less experienced team members.
The scope of work you might expect to do would vary, but could be expected to include:
- Working across a series of well established financial services accounts of the firm, building propositions and winning projects.
- Acting as case manager or expert input into legal cases in the financial services sector.
- Contributing specialist input into consulting projects in the private and public sector.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an economist with significant experience of the financial services sector.
You will be educated to a post graduate level as an economist, holding an MSc and / or PhD in a relevant economic discipline. Whilst heavily quantitative in nature but with the ability to explain to an informed non specialist audience.
You will have substantial experience obtained from working within one or more of an economics consultancy, commercial firm, Government or regulatory authority.
What's on Offer
£90,000 - £120,000 PA DOE plus bonus and excellent benefits