- A No.1 Reward role with a heavy relationship focus
- A chance to be part of a major transformation in an interesting business
About Our Client
Homes England are a public sector organisation responsible for:
- increasing the number of new homes that are built in England
- improving existing affordable homes and bringing empty homes back into use as affordable housing
- increasing the supply of public land and speeding up the rate that it can be built on
- helping to stimulate local economic growth by using our land and investment, and attracting private sector investment in local areas.
The Assistant Director of Reward will work closely with the HR Director and the rest of the Senior Leadership Team in order to implement a new pay structure which will be going live next year.
During this 9 month contract, you will be responsible for delivering the new pay structure whilst maintaining / building relationships with the unions.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced No.1 Reward expert with experience of working within organisations with complex Union relationships.
Public Sector experience is not essential, but an understanding would be of benefit.
What's on Offer
Pay rate - £1000 per day for a 9 month contract
Location - you can be based anywhere in the UK commutable from one of their available hubs - please contact for more detail.