Assistant Finance Director - Corporate Finance
Paradigm housing is looking for Assistant Finance Director - Corporate Finance
Leading social housing organisation looking for a Corporate Finance Lead
About Our Client
Paradigm is one of the South East's leading housing providers. They manage 15,000 homes across 33 different local authorities.
Financially strong, the organisation is focussed on delivering service excellence to its customers and making the most of its resources to provide more affordable housing.
This is an opportunity to join a relatively new Finance Team who are focussed on helping the organisation to deliver their corporate and social goals.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Finance, you will take responsibility for the long-term business plan, managing the treasury and funding requirements, supporting the development function with comprehensive advice and overseeing the investment strategy.
Your key duties will include:
- Producing the medium- and long-term financial plans highlighting key operational, funding or covenant compliance issues
- Responsible for the Treasury function including developing the funding strategy, working with external stakeholders to ensure financial stability and ensuring they have the appropriate credit strength to deliver the corporate strategy
- Partnering with development and new business teams to ensure investments are appropriately appraised and deliver the required financial and social return
- Working with the other finance leads to implement process and system improvements
- Proving effective leadership, being performance and delivery focused
The Successful Applicant
You must be a fully qualified accountant and / or treasurer with strong communication and leadership skills. It is essential that the new incumbent has financial planning and treasury knowledge, this experience will have been gained within social housing or a related industry. Ideally with significant appraisal experience. This is a genuine opportunity for an individual to broaden their experience, in an organisation that has a clear vision and route to achieve its goals.
What's on Offer
Circa £95,000 package plus benefits