- Exciting opportunity to join a growing social landlord
- Paradigm Housing is looking for an Assistant Finance Director - Operations
About Our Client
Paradigm Housing Group is one of the South East's leading housing providers. We manage more than 15,000 homes across 33 different local authorities.
Our vision is to provide an excellent service for our customer, while addressing housing need by building new, safe and sustainable homes.
We are a charitable business driven by social purpose and committed to the zero-carbon agenda.
High Wycombe (2 or 3 days in the office per week) Circa £95,000 plus benefits
Reporting to the Executive Director of Finance, you will play a key role in leading Paradigm's financial operations, rents & service charges and procurement functions. This role will help Paradigm to increase efficiency and automation across the function, ensuring that customer satisfaction continues to improve.
Your key duties will include:
- Overseeing the operational finance function of the Group, including monitoring and developing controls, ensuring compliance with financial regulations and delegations of authority.
- Responsible for the accurate setting of rents and service charges for the Group, ensuring adherence to legal regulatory requirements and overall value for money.
- Working closely with the Procurement team; to help them provide support to the business in relation to sourcing contracts, FTS compliance and efficiency savings.
- Leading a team that is both performance and delivery focused
The Successful Applicant
You must be a fully qualified accountant or have extensive experience in the relevant area with strong leadership skills gained managing large diverse teams. It is essential that the new incumbent has extensive transactions and project management experience. Some exposure to the social housing sector would be beneficial or working for an organisation with a large customer base.
This is a rare opportunity for an individual to be involved in companywide projects, be a key part in the organisations value for money strategy and to lead a team through a period of change involving some key projects such as changes to the way we work across our business, system migration, writing and reflecting the necessary changes to finance policies and procedures to bring them up to date. This is an organisation that has a clear vision and route to achieve its goals, with the financial capability and the ambition to experience significant growth in the coming years.
Paradigm is a place where everyone is respected, valued, and welcomed. Our ongoing commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity (ED&I) means we are creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is free to be themselves and feel like they belong. From early careers to executive level, we will look beyond barriers to find and retain the best people for the job. We welcome applications from a diverse candidate pool.
What's on Offer
c£95,000 plus benefits