- Role will focus on securities and public company governance
- Exciting opportunity to join a media company
About Our Client
Media music client.
The AGC will report to the Head of Legal and will oversee securities matters, SEC filings, investor relations, public company governance and other corporate matters.
- Oversee all securities and public company governance matters
- Responsible for compliance with the Securities and Exchange Commission and NYSE rules and regulations, including partnering with finance and accounting teams to manage SEC filings such as Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, proxy statements, Forms S-8, and Section 16 filings
- Advise management on securities law compliance and disclosure matters, including overseeing the drafting and review of earnings and other press releases, presentations, significant internal communications and other announcements; developing and administering relevant policies and procedures
- Act as liaison between the company and the public, maintain and develop a positive public image for the company
- Serve as Assistant Secretary, leading and overseeing essential Board-related processes, policies and matters, including the development of Board and committee agendas, distribution of meeting materials, preparation of minutes and coordination of the annual shareholders' meeting
- Assist on shareholder and investor relations and coordinating with proxy advisory firms
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must have a JD from a top law school, NY State Bar Admission and 5-8 years of experience working at a top AmLaw 100 firm (or in-house within public company) advising on securities, '34 Act, IPO/public company work.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus
- Growth opportunities