- Well-known company
- High responsibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-know brand offering a complete range of digital solutions to customers all over Singapore.
- Develop the growth roadmap for digital sales for the Consumer Business Group in consultation with several business units to integrate new products, promo schemes, self-service flows and enhance functionalities/improve online journeys, NPS and automation features.
- Collaborate and drive business stakeholders to meet digital sales target and digital self-service adoption, influence offers and campaign strategy to maximize quality traffic and online conversion rate.
- Engage with UX, Analytics and various stakeholders to develop wireframes, document user stories, process flows, develop A/B test plans to optimize conversions.
- Partner IS and vendors (scope/timeline/quality) to communicate requirements and ensure testing activities meet the delivery timeline.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of sales, on-site conversion (CVR), identify issues in drop-off
The Successful Applicant
- eCommerce / telco / a high performance company background (e.g., consumer experience in financialindustry or top tier FinTech, eCommerce industries)
- In-depth knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, pricing models, channels of distribution, technology trends, customer buying patterns and budgeting
- Proven experience proven track record as a Digital channel owner with extensive experience in UX/UI design for eComm, project management and understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic andconversion
- Ability to lead, to innovate, set strategy and drive result
What's on Offer
- Promising and sustainable business
- Mature brand with strong market share
- Big exposure