- Associate Director, Economic Research with a global provider of business data
- economic research,country risk
About Our Client
A leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics.
I am currently recruiting for an Associate Director, Economic Research with a leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage team of economist/analyst spread across US, UK and India
- Guide team and carry out most state-of-the-art research across 132 countries. Write and edit country reports (UK, Europe, MENA) with primary focus on credit performance of company in the country. Focus must be on analytical content.
- Front end with sales team for client discussion and bespoke opportunities. Work on custom consulting projects and provide support by creating content for company presentations, media interviews, and other thought leadership pieces.
- Proactively monitor changes in situation for assigned countries and regions to downgrade/upgrade.
- Provide ad hoc real-time analysis (rapid response reports) in response to data releases, and/or press requests.
- Collaborate across department, client and sales team to come up with product/solution cater to the need of customers.
- Write sectoral analysis country wise
- Work with analytics team and develop score for sectoral analysis across countries
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Masters (or PhD.) in Quantitative economics.
- 15+ years of experience in analyzing country risk within a business setting.
- Sales or related experience. Independently handling bespoke project opportunities
- Econometric modeling and forecasting skills geared towards Country Risk research (or otherwise) is required
- Efficiency and speed in completing multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to represent the team at company meetings and events, including customer facing ones.
What's on Offer
£90,000 - £100,000, car allowance and bonus