- Associate Director Healthcare Advisory with a global professional services firm
- integrated care system development, provider integration, healthcare planning
About Our Client
Global professional services firm
I am recruiting for an Associate Director Healthcare Advisory with a global professional services firm in London.
Projects regularly involve working within a wider a multidisciplinary team across the business with clinical redesign, analytics, technical, finance or digital skills. The work includes integrated care system development, provider integration, business case development, healthcare planning, infrastructure programmes for investment and / or complex programme delivery. Successful candidates will therefore work collaboratively with colleagues and clients to:* Growth - working with our partners and directors, this role will focus our efforts on identifying the NHS market opportunity for investment business cases and integration, building the team and leveraging off others to respond to this market opportunity.
* Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as managing the performance and development of other team members.
* Building and managing multiple client relationships.
* Project managing engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner (for example, scoping, budgeting, risk management, production and review of deliverables).
* Identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal development and client presentations.
* Provide insight based on analysis and working with our network to identify international best practice.
* Produce high quality documentation and presentations, including awareness of NHSE&I guidance for business case development.
The Successful Applicant
The individual will bring understanding and insight on at least two of the following areas: integrated care system development, provider integration, business case development, healthcare planning, infrastructure programmes for investment and / or complex programme delivery. You will be a talented and ambitious director or senior manager with previous experience of transacting or driving the process for approval of major change programmes in the NHS.
* Track record of selling and delivering healthcare advisory services. For applicants considering applying from within the NHS or broader government, this could include evidence of gaining approval for significant programmes.
* Knowledge and understanding of healthcare market including the market for consultancy and the changing healthcare landscape across the NHS including national programmes and policy developments
* Engaging multiple health and social care system stakeholders and aligning them behind agreed vision and strategic objectives.
* Leadership - the successful candidate will need to leverage teams from existing capabilities to work in this market, as well as help build a dedicated market facing group of specialists across aligned teams.
What's on Offer
£80,000 - £105,000 PA DOE, car allowance and bonus