Associate Director, Products Compliance, Asset Management
Rare opportunity to cover products compliance at an asset manager
Clear career path and excellent culture
About Our Client
Our client invest USD $250 billion globally on behalf of clients in 10 countries across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and South America. Their clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
- Maintain the relationship with the Hong Kong regulator, SFC and establish a robust new product framework which will achieve speed, efficiency in fund launches.
- Assist in various ongoing existing funds' maintenance.
- Act as one of the key contact points (addressing regulator's queries) with SFC related product launches and to ensure engagement from the stakeholders.
- Liaise with business and external counsel to update product offering documents as necessary (e.g. new products, change of regulatory requirements and change of terms of products).
- Handle Hong Kong authorised funds related matters and assist on marketing materials review.
- Update a register of upcoming effective regulations in Hong Kong, US, Australia and Europe.
- Review and update internal policies, manuals, guidelines and handbooks as necessary in accordance with the relevant regulatory rules and regulations.
- Establish, implement and enforce relevant internal policies and procedures by the respective officers and employees in accordance with applicable external legal, regulatory, codes, policy and procedural requirements.
- Conduct trainings and prepare education materials to colleagues to ensure they are up to date with market knowledge and requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have at least 8 years of experience with a law firm under funds practice, SFC Investment Products or existing In-house Compliance (Asset Management products). We are looking for an energetic individual with excellent communication and project management skills. The hiring manager is a very passionate individual so we are looking for like-minded individuals.
What's on Offer
- Excellent platform
- Good exposure to products
- Ideal working environment
- Hardworking team members