- Save Job
- Email job
- Associate Director - Social Infrastructure with a global consultancy
- strategic, financial, regulatory & commercial experience in social infra
About Our Client
I am currently recruiting for an Associate Director - Social Infrastructure with a global consultancy based in London.
The team provide in-depth advice on the strategic, financial, regulatory and commercial issues driving investments in infrastructure and major delivery programmes. This ranges from providing strategic advice, financing investments, to working with the public sector to develop the business cases and delivery plans to get change approved and advising through negotiations and processes that support that change a wide range of clients across Health, Central and Local Government, Housing, Education, Defence, and other regulated and critical areas of infrastructure that impact the daily lives of people in the UK and beyond including for example financial services, life sciences and other sectors.
As an Associate Director within the team, you will (supported by Partners and Directors) work with senior client stakeholder to help them solve complex issues. Associate Directors lead the design of engagements and have responsibility for day-to-day delivery. You will work with your team to shape the approach, develop and present your recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
Specifically, with regards to this role, successful candidates will be able to demonstrate experience in working with clients to support:
- A mix of structured problem-solving skills (including strong numerical capabilities combined with sound commercial acumen), ability to deliver insightful recommendations that can be practically executed, excellent written English and oral communication skills (other language skills would be a strong bonus)
- Analyse the future of sectors and markets, understanding trends and prioritising the key issues to drive strategic investment thinking
- Drive the development of strategic thinking at the most senior levels in organisations, in terms of overall organisational strategy and business wide outcomes,
- At programme and project level you can demonstrate your ability to shape the direction and structuring of complex programmes of change to best ensure delivery of strategic outcomes
- Develop business cases and strategic documentation suitable for board level engagement, and engagement with wider stakeholders and regulators.
- Familiarly and experience in developing Treasury 5-case business cases is an advantage
- Understanding and insight into the application of quantitative analysis techniques or modelling in strategy and business case development is also an advantage
Understanding of the regulatory, commercial and risk elements of bidding for and delivering advisory work to major clients and in regulated environments is an advantage
What's on Offer
£85,000 -£105,000 PA DOE plus care allowance, bonus and benefits
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Kas Rothwell
- Job reference