- Save Job
- Email job
- Global manufacturing company
- Promising opportunity in a growing team
About Our Client
Global chemical company.
- Lead the strategic and analytical efforts, supporting corporate-wide company and business objectives.
- Lead business development initiatives of various types. These may include channel strategy, go-to-market analysis, and other elements as appropriate.
- Support the overall corporate strategic planning process. Lead elements of the process and continually seek to optimize efforts.
- Support growth initiatives in key areas of focus.
- Identify and execute multiple additive growth paths emanating from or in support of these areas; these may include partnerships, R&D collaboration, or bolt-on acquisitions.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher education (Masters' Degree, MBA Preferred) from top tier universities.
- Experience in top consultancy companies is a must.
- Several years of experience in analytical areas such as consulting or investment banking, coupled with 'in-house' experience in Corporate Development and Strategy
- Collaborative work style to make an impact in matrix organizations and comfort with shared accountability for team outcomes
- Ability to perform and provide strategic insight within an ambiguous environment
- Proactive and results-oriented approach, initiating change efforts to meet/exceed targets and contribute to business growth
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective teams and create a strong internal network.
- Broad perspective and high learning agility/intellectual capability.
What's on Offer
Associate Director Strategy and Corporate Development position in a global chemical company.
Quote job ref
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Erman Kilincoglu
- Job reference