- Associate Director Transport Economics with a global consultancy
- transport economics
About Our Client
I am currently recruiting for an Associate Director Transport Economics for a global consultancy. The Economics team works with government and private sector clients on economic and financial appraisal, strategy and policy development and reform, business case development and appraisal and economic regulation. Our biggest clients include Network Rail, the Department for Transport, Combined Authorities, airports, and private sector transport owning groups.
You will provide in-depth advice on the strategic, economic, financial, and commercial issues driving infrastructure projects spanning the transport, power and utilities and social infrastructure sectors in the UK and internationally. This broad range of projects involves work with both public and private sector clients.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Have demonstrable experience developing and applying economic, strategic and financial advice
- Have a strong understanding of the governance and funding environment within which transport and infrastructure is delivered in the UK
- Have a keen interest in the UK transport market, which might include major transport enhancement projects, rail franchise bids and city region infrastructure investments
- Be able to develop analytical solutions to client challenges, helping us to remain at the cutting edge of thinking in the sector
- Be comfortable in, and keen to experience, a client-facing role
- The ability to communicate complex concepts and analysis to colleagues and clients
- Confidence in steering and managing the work of junior colleagues, ensuring that technical and analytical work is undertaken to the highest possible standard
- Be a highly motivated, ambitious self-starter willing to take advantage of the opportunities this position offers.
What's on Offer
£90,000 - £105,000 PA DOE plus car allowance, bonus and excellent benefits