- Associate Director Water Regulation
- water regulation, policy, economics, advisory
About Our Client
Global professional services firm
I am currently recruiting for an Associate Director Water Regulation with a global professional services firm in London. You will:
- Work closely with sector and subject matter experts you will develop to become the 'go to' person for water economic advice. This will involve developing an in-depth understanding of Ofwat's regulatory framework.
- Build relationships with key clients across the sector, as well as with other advisors (e.g. legal and engineering).
- The projects that you will advise on will be high profile and varied. For example, in recent years we have advised on the regulatory framework for the Thames Tideway Tunnel, every aspect of water companies' business plans, bulk supply trading negotiations, Competition and Markets Authority re-determinations, major transactions, organisational transformations, and much more. If there is a large strategic project taking place in the sector, the chances are we will be advising on it.
- Contribute towards building the team, identifying opportunities in the market, and providing thought leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- Have experience in the utilities sector, in the industry, at a regulator, or as a consultant ideally with water sector experience.
- Have knowledge either of the regulatory frameworks for utility companies, micro-economics, or finance (ideally all three).
- Be comfortable and/or experienced in presenting to clients.
- Bring excellent report writing, Excel and PowerPoint skills-strong writing and quantitative skills are a must
What's on Offer
£90,000 - £110,000 PA DOE plus car allowance, bonus and benefits