- Exciting role to join a FinTech client dealing with SaaS contracts
- High volume software, licensing, commercial contracts
About Our Client
The Associate Legal Counsel will be a part of a fast-growing legal team, responsible for handling the following:
- Review, draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts including commercial subscription agreements, professional services agreements, amendments, service level/support agreements, consultant agreements, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Manage the entire contracting cycle, driving contract negotiations to timely and successful completion.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from an ABA-accredited law school
- Admission to a US State Bar
- 1-3 years of experience handling a wide range of commercial contracts pertaining to technology and SaaS licensing gained in-house or at a law firm.
- Experience in software licensing, SaaS, and professional services agreements is essential.
- Experience with commercial contracts, in particular handling issues related to intellectual property and privacy/data protection.
- GDPR, CCPA, and other relevant data protection regulation experience is preferred.
- Ability to work quickly and independently, with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
- Base salary
- Additional benefits
- Remote work