Associate - Private Family Office - Boston
Multi-Billion Single Family Office
Reporting directly into the Director of the US
About Our Client
My client is a Private Single-Family Office with a strong (20+ year) pedigree and impressive track record. They have in excess of $6B AUM. In addition to their five offices in Europe, they opened their Boston office in 2019. They have ambitious growth plans in the coming years and as part of their longer-term strategy, the need for an Investment Analyst has arisen.
They have exclusively retained Tom Smith at Michael Page in Boston to appoint their next Associate level hire.
Reporting into the Director of the USA, the Associate is responsible for providing analytical support to the senior leadership. The Associate primary responsibilities include due diligence, analysis and sourcing of investment opportunities, focusing largely on entertainment, technology, energy, oil & gas and real estate investments. The Analyst also assists in conducting capital market, industry and asset class research and due diligence. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Prepare financial models (LBO etc.) for the team across industries and sectors to support mandate processes
- Analyze financial data to build financial models, review direct equity investments
- Synthesize and articulate inputs required for investment theses
- Handle initial screening of private investments and due diligence process; summarize investment opportunities for senior leadership
- Market/industry research (read reports, interview experts, attend conferences)
- Investment analysis (management meetings, financial models, investment memos)
- Investment execution (term sheets, due diligence, transaction documents)
- Portfolio monitoring (board meetings, quarterly letters)
- Manage and evaluate current investment portfolio.
- Recommend future investments
- Compose and deliver quarterly sector research reports for external distribution
Please note that this is not a remote opportunity and a presence in the office in Downtown Boston (with a little flexibility) is required.
This role is exclusive and retained to Michael Page Boston. Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree required - essential
- 4+ years of relevant experience - essential
- Strong LBO experience - essential and non-negotiable
- Understanding of complex financial modeling
- Ability to work from Downtown Boston on a daily basis. Limited flexibility is available, but the role is mainly in-office (Financial District)
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Performance related annual bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to be part of the inner workings of a well-established private family office