Associate, Tax Equity Project Finance
Competitive salary and commensurate bonus
Exposure to senior management
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational specialist investment manager focused on renewable energy infrastructure and low carbon asset management.
- Building and running discounted cashflow (DCF) financial models for North American renewable energy projects
- Preparing and updating project valuation models
- Liaising with portfolio companies, consultants and project counterparties to develop and/or confirm model outputs
- Preparing presentation materials and detailed investment risk and return analysis for discussion with Investment Committee.
- Conducting diligence for development projects and operating power projects
The Successful Applicant
- Four years of project finance or private equity experience within the wind, solar and battery storage space
- Solid knowledge of finance, accounting, and business/contract law
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a concentration in finance, economics, or business
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in the Power and Renewables industry in the U.S or Latin America
- Discounted Cash Flow and Valuation Analysis experience
- Risk analysis experience of renewable energy projects
- Tax Equity modeling experience
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Strong, demonstrated work ethic with willingness to work long hours and weekends when workload is heavy
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and commensurate bonus.