Associate / VP - ABS Structurer
Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A multinational corporate investment banking company.
- Transaction execution functions will include warehouse financing and capital markets deal processing, with specific responsibility for financial modeling, structural and collateral diligence and analysis, credit analysis, and interaction with internal credit department, capital markets syndicate team, clients, attorneys, rating agencies and other internal and external parties involved in ABS transactions.
- Build cash flow models for transaction analysis.
- Develop ABS offering materials including stratifications and arrange for third party service providers.
- Review and negotiation of transaction legal documents.
- Develop marketing materials and presentations for clients.
- Prepare written credit summaries and present to credit committee.
- Due diligence of existing and potential clients that includes reviews of the operations, strategy, and asset and financial performance.
- Manage annual credit reviews of facility warehouses.
- Work on special projects as directed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or MBA from an accredited college/ university.
- A minimum of three to five years of ABS structuring experience.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities, working under pressure to meet deadlines, and the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, but ability to work well within a small team environment.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and modeling skills.
- Technical proficiency with MS Excel modeling, PowerPoint, Intex, and Bloomberg; VBA a plus.
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are a must. Skillful written communication is necessary; the ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly and to communicate pertinent complex information in a clear and organized manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Series 79, 7, 63 preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and career development opportunities.