Unique international role for proven assurance senior leader
Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
About Our Client
Global Professional Services Firm
Due to a period of continued growth, our client is looking for a partner to join their Assurance Practice and to permanently take up post in Jamaica. A proven senior leader, with strong management skills, this new hire will be duly tasked with leading on audit engagements, and focusing on developing new business for both Jamaica and the wider Caribbean firm.
Responsibilities will include -
- Management of a portfolio of clients along with a focus on building new client relationships to grow client base of firm
- Leading the direction, supervision and performance of audits in compliance with professional standards
- Planning and execution of audits within a determined time frame and with a high level of audit quality and focus on key firm metrics
The Successful Applicant
Based in the Jamaica, the successful Assurance Partner will be a dynamic individual and leader at the apex of the business. The location affords both a one of a kind career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance. More information on housing and relocation is available through our specialist Offshore team. Expertise in a global matrixed environment will be essential to success.
The Assurance Partner will possess:
- Relevant Professional Qualification and Degree or equivalent track record
- Clear interest in relocating or continuing residence in Jamaica for the foreseeable.
- Proven track record in Business Development in an assurance business
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to build and sustain client relationships at the highest levels of the firm and with C-suite clients.
- Proven track record in effective management of a wide range of employees and stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to think laterally and creatively.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus + Equity Buy-In + Relocation