Exciting opportunity to join Michael Page's growing Legal Recruitment Practice!
Excellent working environment, exciting client base with great salary and OTE!
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year.Our more than 41-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.All consultants at Michael Page operate in 360 degree roles, proactively headhunting candidates while developing and establishing new business relationships. This position consists of a base salary coupled with uncapped financial earning and career potential that is second to none.
PageGroup's Legal Recruitment Practice has experienced rapid growth over the past year and our team is looking for an Attorney Recruiter.
PageGroup is looking for an experienced recruiter or an Attorney interested in transitioning to a full-desk recruiting role. The Attorney recruiter will be responsible for taking a consultative approach in managing the recruitment cycle for our premiere client base across the US. The Attorney Recruiter will be responsible for managing his/her own portfolio of candidates and clients (both existing and new). This role will involve sourcing candidates via multiple sources, developing new business and managing existing relationships, managing the interview process through the offer stage as well as meeting with all candidates and clients. This is an opportunity for an experienced recruiter or Attorney to build his/her own business and earn a base salary with uncapped commission.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years of experience recruiting for Attorneys for either law firms, corporate or financial services clients
- 1-5 years of experience practicing as an attorney is ideal for this role
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be excellent at relationship building and client management
- High standards and the ability to hold oneself accountable
- Must be a self-starter that is looking to build his/her own business
- Must be incredibly well-presented and polished
- Team player with a work hard, play hard mentality
- Motivated and determined to succeed
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits:
- Uncapped Earning Potential / Quarterly Bonuses - typical target earnings of circa $75k first year, $90k-$100k+ second year, $100k+ the third year and so on!
- 20 Days Annual Vacation and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Luxurious Quarterly all-expense paid trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee and soft drinks
- Summer Fridays' Incentives