AVP- Infrastructure- Top Tier Hospitality Firm
Fast paced and continous growth and development
Strategic & Senior Leadership position
About Our Client
A Top Tier client in Hospitality rapdily increasing their Regional operations
- Oversee and manage IT teams to develop, support, and optimize the processes, technologies and systems that facilitate the Integrated Resort's various business operations.
- Collaborate with AVP of IT infrastructure services to align application and infrastructure services strategy and requirements.
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications, systems software, and/or enhancements to existing applications.
- Manage the provision of functional support for business applications and related systems to users across the organization.
- Ensure application availability goals are met from application system angle and provide direction and guidance to teams on improvements plan to the stability of the applications.
- Cultivate, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
- Develop, implement, and monitor IT systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in IT with at least three (3) years in similar management capacity
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence different level of stakeholders.
- Experience in managing 24x7 IT Operations with world class uptime.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Base & Bonus