B2B Business Manager (Biotech - Pharma)
Company in biotechnology sector
International B2B Business Manager
About Our Client
Company in biotechnology sector.
Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Vice-President, you will be responsible for maintaining business-to-business (B2B) sales to existing assigned customers but specially and mainly you will be the main responsible of growing the business within the existing customers and new prequalified targets.
- Deliver the Budget both Sales and Gross Profit
- Provide input to Five Year Strategic Plan of your area of responsibility
- Lead follow up and report externally and internally the strategy per account both on existing as well as target assigned customers with revenue and Gross profit accountability(price/profit management)
- Co-lead with assigned R&D /Operations and RA/QA the Core Team dedicated to Assay Development for the assigned customers (when applicable)
- Full responsibility on searching the contact persons and keeping up to date, influencers and decision makers in all targeted accounts, including procurement, marketing, portfolio management, R&D, supply chain, finance, Operations, RA, QA and Medical Department.
- Attend tradeshows to perform business-meeting updates, generate new leads, evaluate competitors sales strategies and value propositions, and identify new markets and customer opportunities.
- Provide input on advertising, promotion materials, company presentations and web information.
- Negotiate contracts
- Build up a pipeline following the Gate process (keep it updated weekly)
- Manage price /offers update when relevant and at last once a year, providing a full P&L analysis for the major accounts
The Successful Applicant
BS/BA in Biology, Chemistry or equivalent education.
MBA and or similar Business education.
Minimum of 5+ years of work experience in Healthcare Industry preferably in the area of B2B/OEM/Contract Manufacturing, business development with proven record of accomplishment corporate objectives.
Fluent in English and Spanish.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for your professional development.