- 3 days a week in the office/ 2 days REMOTE each week
- Office is based in Boston's Seaport
About Our Client
My client is a large, national, professional services firm based in Boston's Seaport. They have around 400 employees and have won multiple awards recognizing their excellent employee satisfaction levels. This role is 3 days a week in the office, and 2 days a week REMOTE.
Reporting into the Director of Human Resources, this role's primary focus is to manage the firm's benefits and wellness program from an operational standpoint. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Develop the existing employee benefits proposition
- Ensure compliance with local and national compliance standards
- Manage the end-to-end administration of all benefit plans including health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability, life insurance, FSA etc.
- Optimize the employee experience around the HRIS platform
- Support internal customers/ employees with all benefit related queries
- Manage the open enrollment process
- Conduct market research, both internally and externally, to ensure optimum alignment of the firm's employee benefit program
- Support employee initiative around mental health, physical health, financial health and emotional well-being
- Coordinate wellness events
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours of application!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- BA/BS degree (essential)
- 4+ years' experience in administering health and welfare plans, and leave policies
- Experience within a professional services environment
- Experience with employee health and welfare plans, vendor relations, wellness programs, and leave administration.
- Experience with a HRIS system e.g. Workday, Oracle, Dayforce etc.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $100,000 to $110,000
- Profit sharing scheme
- Insurance (travel, life, health, dental and vision)
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- 401K plan
- In-center and in-home back-up child care
- In-home adult/elder care
- Eleven paid holidays
- Medical, family and parental leaves of absence
- On-site gym