- High growth VC backed business
- Chile Based HQ
About Our Client
Our Client operates in the financial services & insurance industry.
The Board Member will be responsible to guide the company with the overall strategy of the business. The ideal candidate should be diligent, competent and a dedicated leader, able to steer the Company to a profitable direction in line with its vision, mission and long term goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic plans, business goals and objectives in consultation with management and other board directors;
- Oversee the cultivation and promotion of an ethical governance, management culture and awareness.
- Oversee the recruitment and development of senior leaders to manage critical business functions;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization;
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders including without limitation the company's regulators and government agencies;
- Proactively address challenges in the internal and external environment in order to protect the business interests of the company; and
- Engage management in establishing the company's vision, risk appetite and overall strategic direction with regards to cybersecurity.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree preferably in a business related field, financial services and insurance industry;
- Proven success working in a Latam or Regional Role;
- Demonstrate experience in the IPO process for a reputable company;
- Relevant training in strategy, management and leadership;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with innovative approach to business planning and problem solving;
- Dynamic and charismatic team player;
- Demonstrate ability in developing and implementing successful strategic plans;
- Deep understanding of financial strategies, optimization of financial operations and finance related performance metrics;
- In depth knowledge of best practices in management and governance of an organization.
What's on Offer