Opportunity to manage all marketing for companies largest brand.
Leading company in the wine and spirits industry.
About Our Client
One of the top companies worldwide in Wines & Spirits industry.
This exciting role requires a dynamic and experienced Brand Director who has a strong marketing, analytical and new product/innovation background and can balance thinking strategically with the key execution priorities on the business. The Director will lead a team of 4 brand managers across levels. He/she must have the ability to develop and coach and develop junior staff.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Strategic Planning: Own and deliver the annual operating plan. Lead the development of breakthrough consumer and customer programs, which will include an arsenal of assets and trade facing programs.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Develop, deliver, and iterate plans continuously with a resourceful, obsessive, and fearless mindset.
- Agile: Results-orientation and ability to operate with agility to run with test and learn approach.
- Innovation: Lead innovation development in conjunction with brand company.
- Collaboration & Integration: Lead a cross functional and agency working team, which includes but is not limited to the global brand companies, agencies, field marketing, sales, consumer insights, consumer engagement and other business departments fostering and building a strong multi-functional team. Collaboration, alignment, and influence with multiple stakeholders is a key to success.
- Competitive Analysis and Implications: Assist with the development of the Strategic Brand Review by analyzing category opportunities, identifying key consumer targets, innovation opportunities, and activation strategies.
- Training and People Development: Leverage the capabilities of a larger team (immediate brand team, cross functional teams, and agencies)
- Nature & Scope: Position typically works with members of the central marketing department, divisional marketing, sales management, agency personnel, as well as various vendor and provider representatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree - preferably in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing; Master's in business or marketing preferred.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Between 10-12 years business/marketing exp, with 8+ years of brand management experience preferably with consumer goods company working on culturally iconic brands.
- Must have managed a team.
- A familiarity and an appreciation for the commercial aspects of the business is required.
- Beverage Alcohol industry experience a plus.
- Solid experience in strategy/brand development, including brand positioning and brand building activities.
- Strong leadership/management skills.
- Strong financial / business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as outstanding aptitude for time management.
- Thoroughness, creativity, interpersonal awareness, relationship management and influencing skills as well as proficiencies in problem solving, and the ability to multitask are requirements.
- Approximately 25% travel to field locations and/or activations, experiential events, inclusive of global travel, etc.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.