- Responsible for dealer channel development and sales processes
- Will manage a team of 8 to 10 people
About Our Client
One of the leading automotive company.
- Establishes marketing goals to ensure market share and profitability of products and/or services;
- Creates and prepares all print advertising, radio and TV commercials, billboards, direct mail pieces, in-store point-of-purchase merchandising aids, interior and exterior signs, off-site displays, news releases and stories;
- Works with the dealer and sales department to develop upcoming ad campaigns;
- Prepares marketing and other reports and presents them to dealership management;
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from university
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Automotive Industry and mainly focus on marketing/distribution channel management
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
What's on Offer
- Challenging position