- GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
About Our Client
For our New Brand, we are seeking a well-experienced professional, knowledgeable in Brand Management and guiding development of athleisure categories and product lines, capable to support a B2C e-com brand expand globally
- Responsible for developing the Brand Identity, creating Product Lines offering outstanding e-shopping experiences.
- Cooperating with the Digital Marketing specialists, to shape the Brand marketing, social media and communication on the whole.
- Working close with the Designer, to inspire and guide towards the targeted Brand DNA.
- Maintaining listings of benchmarks, peers and competitors, also sourcing intelligence from benchmarks.
- Guide the Designer towards a unified look and feel across the product mix, in line with the Brand Identity, always following latest fashion trends, exhausting WGSN intel.
- Work closely with the Project Lead to Strategic pricing, organize product and website taxonomy, to always provide exciting customer experiences.
- Support buying plans build, providing guidance to drive quantities, size ratios, and price-points.
- Work with the Project Lead to create sales plans, sell-through targets and KPIs.
- Maximize the use of Digital Marketing expenditure and Social Media exposure.
The Successful Applicant
- An essential Player in the Brand Leadership Team.
- Responsible for developing the Brand Identity and Product Lines, to offer an outstanding e-shopping experience.
- An integral Part of every area of the Brand, the Product, Marketing and Social Media exposure.
- You enjoy leading, taking initiatives, having strong assessment skills and able to help the Brand sustain growth, also providing coaching and point-of-view on developing exciting e-shoppers' experiences, business goals and KPIs.
- Able to think out-of-the-box, with a keen eye to identifying disruptive elements transforming business and operating models into major hits and successes!
Expertise & background we are looking for …
- Sufficiently experienced, resilient, capable, and willing to handle a start-up.
- Background related to end-to-end brand management within fashion, in e-commerce environment or fashion retail.
- Experiences in multi-category, multi-product apparel and accessories ranges, in e-com or fast fashion environment.
- Strong commercial awareness, with a creative eye for product and trends; a competent WGSN user.
- Capability of guiding the Brand DNA remaining aligned with the latest fashion trends, vesting the e-shopping experience with freshness, advancement, and innovation …. ensuring the hottest elements are reflected across the offering.
- Comfortably knowledgeable about social media, trendy communication tools, understanding digital marketing metrics and analyses.
You need to be …
- Well-experienced, by a minimum of 6 years in a similar role.
- Excellent communicator across different levels and cultures.
- Able to identify blockers, demonstrate use of initiative and implement (or advise) appropriate solutions.
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable in training, guiding, mentoring, inspiring, getting the best out of people.
- Not easily accepting "no" for an answer yet having hands-on mentality.
- Having a Fashion designer background will be an amazing asset!
What's on Offer
- Incentives ensuring your motivation for putting the best of your expertise, skills and competencies in your work.
- The sky for limit on what you can achieve with this NEW BRAND, as they expand globally!