Business Analyst- (Japanese ability Must)
Clear Career Progression, Flexible Managers, Autonomous Work Flow.
Free lunches, Unlimited Vacation Days, Remote Working.
About Our Client
Our client is a global InsurTech company that has been in the business for more than 10 years. Today they operate in over 10 cities world wide and have been in the Japanese market for over 3 years.
. Responsible for needs investigation work, proposing solutions, collecting, analyzing, organizing, and continuously following needs.
2. As a point of contact between the development team and the customer, cooperate with the customer's production and operation technical support to complete the rudimentary analysis of production failures.
3. Organize business function flowcharts and design system functions according to user needs.
4. Responsible for creating business analysis documents, requirements specifications, and functional specifications.
5. Need to be able to explain demand to architectural, development, test and art staff personnel to ensure that demand is properly understood.
6, system verification, optimization, upgrades and related feedback after system introduction
The Successful Applicant
2 or 3 years of insurance industry experience
3.Those who are familiar with insurance core business and have experience in business analysis and project management
4.High communication skills, summarization skills, and coordination
5, Strong sense of responsibility, positive, optimistic, emphasizing teamwork
6. N2 of Japanese Language Proficiency Test, business communication Priority for those who have studied and worked in Japan
What's on Offer
- Clear Career Progression, Flexible Managers, Autonomous Work Flow.
- Stock options and bonuses, unlimited travel days and much more.