- Speciality and consumer dermatology portfolio
- Global In-licensing and local M&A focus
About Our Client
Our client is middle size local pharmaceutical player with strong global connections. They first started business in 2010 focusing on bringing innovative European skin-care medical therapeutics and medical aesthetics products to Greater China Market. Today they are presenting over 15 different brands focusing on speciality skin care as scar therapy, striae treatment, anti-fungal solution and skin-care antibiotics. Recently our client has also expanded their portfolio for direct-to-consumer promoted products with focus on medical aesthetics and gastric pain.
- Lead Business Development&Licensing (BD&L) efforts for China business on prioritised projects across current and new business lines (skin care, aesthetics, gastric pain, female health, paediatrics)
- Act as primary BD&L representative/liaison for in-licensing of late-stage development assets.
- Responsible for Search and Evaluation (S&E) and Negotiations/Transactions to deliver on all types of BD&L activities inclusive of in-licensing, M&A, out-licensing (in coordination with Global BD&L Out-licensing team), regional BD&L deals and clinical trial collaborations.
- Lead cross functional deal team & management through the deal work streams (Diligence, Commercial, Finance, Communications, Negotiations, internal approvals, Alliance Management, HR)
- Execute on complex transactions requiring effective intra- and inter stakeholder management
- Develop and execute process to monitor high interest clinical assets and to build productive relationship with senior management of potential partners
- Serve as BD&L representative and lead BD&L discussions
- Monitor promising assets through conference/meeting coverage, networking with biotech, pharma, early stage development, academic institutions, venture capital firms and other market participants.
- Lead preparation of materials for Management meetings to review and provide timely input/decisions on opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Education background in Finance, Business or similar field. Medical background will be an advantage
- Strong negotiation skills - ability to represent the company interests and engage global and local partners
- Solid experience in in-licensing global assets for China market
- Confident English and Mandarin communication
- Ability to travel extensively
What's on Offer
You will report directly to CEO of the company and lead exciting BD&L activities. You will be offered competitive salary package and bonus package.