Business Development Manager - Leading Law Firm
Newly created position
Opportunity to join a market leading US law firm
About Our Client
Our client is a top ranked US law firm whom consistently strive for excellence in the legal service they provide to their clients. They are urgently looking for an experienced business development / marketing professional to join the China team.
- Providing BD support to the HK partners as well as the development plans for the Shanghai and Beijing offices;
- Designing and preparing bilingual pitch documents that are innovative and market-leading;
- Collaborating with partners and lawyers on relevant cross-border projects;
- Staying aware of industry and market trends and keeping the firm aware of "what's out there";
- Taking ownership and pride in what your inputs are to the firm as a whole;
- Having the willingness in taking up a management role and development junior BD executives.
The Successful Applicant
You must be an experienced business development professional in the legal field, with prior experience in Hong Kong or in China. Candidates who are based in Shanghai or Beijing are welcomed to apply. Not only should you be fluent in English, this role requires someone who is able to read, write, and speak business level Mandarin too as Mainland China will be part of the coverage. You need to be an ambitious go-getter and believe you can make a difference in the firm.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation, international working environment, and some travelling will be required.