Business Director - Newly created position
Pioneer leader opportunity to establish legal entity in Vietnam
Rare opportunity for Consumer Electronics and FMCG talents
About Our Client
Our client is the World's No. 1 company in their field, has a heritage of more than 100 years with a global presence in over 170 countries and manufacturing operations in 13 countries.
The company has built an ecosystem which is not just large, but all pervasive. This enormous success comes from an enduring brand vision and belief system that drives the company all over the world.
From Singapore, they manage the operations of the Asia comprising Singapore, Hongkong, Taiwan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia and other Southeast Asian countries.
Reporting to a very well respected Vice President, Asia, your main responsibilities include but not limit to:
- Develop and execute the Indirect Sales strategy for Vietnam including Identification of channel partners, driving extraction and establishing brand presence
- Establish relationship with local channel partners to ensure a sustainable long-term partnership, to drive strategy alignment and execution of annual operating plan
- Manages brand building activities for the country
- Works closely with the regional marketing team and the channel partner towards brand building activities
- Collaborate with channel partner and regional product teams to ensure regulatory compliance
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have proven records in a complex and dynamic MNC with:
- Good understanding of the Vietnam market, especially the distribution channel for white goods, brown goods or other electronic items
- Experience in successfully managing indirect sales operations for a consumer goods organization
- Experience in P&L management in consumer organizations
- Good business acumen and ability to connect various business parameters to create a comprehensive plan
- Good influencing and relationship building skills in Vietnamese to deal with the distributors and other trade partners
- Entrepreneurial spirit to own the start up and growth of the business in Vietnam
What's on Offer
- This is a truly global platform with a reputation for excellent and market leading remuneration structures as well as unrivalled career development opportunities in Asia
- Our Client is an equal opportunity employer. They strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers they serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals.
- They are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and they administer all of their practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.