Business Unit Director
Multinational electronic manufacturer
Head the business operations of a manufacturing plant
About Our Client
Multinational electronic manufacturing company
- Head the business operations of a manufacturing plant
- Be responsible for the P&L of the business and assure its profitability
- Design processes and KPIs for effective performance in the business; Create a successful business case that will span out over the next several years
- Elaborate a mid and long-term business plan ensuring a proper roadmap for future digitalization and further projects that may add value to the business
- Be responsible for creating and implementing the commercial strategy of the BU
- Hire and train team of capable professionals from zero
- Partner with and advise Executive team in proposing new solutions to support digital fluency across all areas of the business
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of processes that support portfolio management and product management, ensuring added value across all areas of the business
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Unit Head/Director in a in the electronic industry is a MUST.
- Prior experience managing P&L a must. Demonstrated hands-on leader; positive and down-to-earth; very commercial. Highly networked in the start-up scene preferred. Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Very attractive salary and benefits package.