CEO - Australia
Global Mining Services business in growth phase.
Autonomous role based in Newcastle, NSW
About Our Client
REMA TIP TOP is a global leader in the provision of products and services across the industrial sector, mainly in materials handling and processing. In Australia, the business has a strong national footprint and largely services the Mining and Resources sectors and has successfully serviced this area for more than 30 years. The CEO for Australia represents an incredible opportunity to join this business in a growth phase and look to drive it forward within the Mining and Resources sectors.
Reporting into the Asia Pacific Head Office, the CEO will assume responsibility for a National business coming into a new phase of growth. Working closely with the CFO, and COO, and National Sales Manager, they shall look to drive strong sales outcomes and integration synergies from a national footprint. Specifically, you will:
* Assess and make recommendations on business structure and strategies, working closely with the executive team.
* Look to evolve and build a culture between product and service areas, while driving greater synergies with REMA's national footprint.
* Assume overall responsibility for the sales and business development areas, working closely with the National Sales Manager to drive excellent outcomes with clients and build outstanding internal relationships across the sales environments.
* The CEO shall look to drive strategic outcomes from each of the sites and travel between them to assist in fostering a close working relationship between the sites and the various operations areas.
* The role will also look to drive integration between sales and operations, East and West Australian projects and deliver on synergies that benefit the group on a national basis.
* The role also needs to lead the final stages of integration of a merger process which brought together two leading businesses in materials handling.
The Successful Applicant
This exciting and formative role requires an exceptional CEO with experience in the following areas:
* Extensive experience across the Mining Services and Mining and Resources related sectors, ideally both globally and also nationally in Australia. A strong network across Mining and Resources will be essential for success in this role.
* Demonstrable experience in integration and similar instances, where systems, processes and brand alignment have been key, while also driving cultural integration and synergies across Sales and Operations.
* Strong customer orientation will be critical as well as the ability to demonstrate strong leadership capability.
* Strong technical knowledge in relevant sector areas, overlaid with a desire to drive outcomes in customer and sales drivers, is crucial for success in this role. A degree in Engineering or similar would be preferable.
* Outstanding communication skills, with a proven ability to adapt across cultures and environments and drive teamwork both on location and remotely will also be highly desirable in this role.
* Due to the extensive national footprint of this role, travel will also be a regular requirement in this role.
What's on Offer
A market leading executive salary package and bonus scheme are on offer along with an enviable location from which to base the family. Assistance with any relocation will be discussed and agreed with any potential candidates.
The successful CEO will need to be based out of Newcastle and remote options are not being considered for this role.