CEO - Commercial Real Estate
Opportunity to Lead Growing Commercial Real Estate Business in Asia
Competitive Package plus Incentive Shares
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique Private Equity fund with various successful investment cases across different industries especially in real estate and TMT
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company's culture and overall company vision.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
The Successful Applicant
- In-depth commercial real estate industry knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to Lead Growing Commercial Real Estate Business in Asia
- Competitive Package plus Incentive Shares