- Strong Product and Supply Chain knowledge
- Global Scope with Strong China Market Growth
About Our Client
Our client is an Asia HQ fashion & apparel retail brand, going through restructuring. To strengthen their business to equip for global expansion, they are now looking for an experienced Retail industry COO or CEO especially with strong fashion/ apparel supply chain and product knowledge with track record in operations enhancement, as well as strong brand development & sales in China, to join their executive leadership team.
Reporting to the Chairman, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall business strategy and success with full P&L responsibility
- Develop global brand strategy and drive the brand's expansion
- Oversee all operations and direct & monitor planning and execution to achieve optimal financial performance; and competitive positioning of the brand
- Act as a change agent to continually 'transform' the business, and to achieve business goals
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be a Retail Industry veteran, particularly in the fashion/ apparel space. You will have solid product knowledge with experience in product development or sourcing, as well as strong China market knowledge. Track record in successful market expansion and in turning around a retail brand is highly regarded. You must be fluent in both English and Mandarin to be considered for this role.
- More than 15 years' operations/ management experience from the retail industry (preference in fashion/ apparel/ lifestyle)
- Product Development and Sourcing Experience
- Proven track record managing sizable outlets covering multiple markets (and regions) while leading sizeable team with success
- Excellent market analytical skills and ability of resources integration
- Sound ability to influence executives and senior leaders on strategic level
- Change management expertise preferred
- Position is based in South China
What's on Offer
Highly strategic leadership role to lead a high potential brand, and developing a global footprint. Great opportunity for a Product & Supply Chain leader who wants a wider operational position.