CEO - Fund Managment and IR
Rare Opportunity to Set Up and Lead a Private Fund Office
Singapore Based HQ
About Our Client
The Company is a Real Estate capital wing of a conglomerate which has platforms and assets spread across Asia, Europe, North America and South America. They are in 40 cities with about 130 projects are managed / owned globally.
Develop the Fund IR strategy and framework, manage capital raising, prepare investor promotion and roadshow materials, organise further demonstration publicity materials
- Conducting appropriate market research on target prospects, setting up meetings and clearly communicating the firm's strategies and differentiating factors
- Provide tailored capital markets advice, develop and assist in the execution of both traditional and non-traditional capital solutions.
- Stay aware of capital market dynamics, provide appropriate information for disclosure, keep tracking policies and regulatory compliance
- Securing capital commitments for the fund
- Leading the development of marketing and investor materials for both potential and existing investors
- Identifying and developing new relationships with institutional investors, endowments and foundations, and family offices in Asia and beyond
- Responsible for evaluating and executing private equity investment opportunities, close cooperation with the investment team in financial matters throughout the deal execution process, including transaction plan designing, due diligence, valuation, financial modelling, risk recognition/improvement and post-merger integration
- Oversee the Finance & Accounting functions of the Fund, and assess financial performance of organisation with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts
- Understand international tax planning, tax compliance and other related aspects
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in fund raising & investor relations from a Real Estate PE fund, Placement Agent or Private Capital Advisory team of an Investment Bank.
- The individual must have a quantifiable track record in raising and closing successful funds, strong rolodex of LPs within the APAC region
- Experience with organising and front-running campaigns across entire capital partnering cycle, and experienced in working in a fast-paced environment
- Solid industry knowledge and network with comprehensive insights about the capital market and financing
- Superior relationship-building, analytic, communication and presentation skills and international work experience required
- An exceedingly high energy level, independent, strong entrepreneurship, individually motivated, and a collaborative team-oriented approach to business
- Strong academic background, with an undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution in finance or business is required.
- Must have international work/study exposure and mindset
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment.
What's on Offer
Attractive package on offer for the right candidate