- Highly reputed environmental management organization in the Middle East
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading waste management company headquartered in the UAE, looking to expand its operations into Saudi Arabia.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall Group strategy and mission
- Develop strategies, systems, and structures to achieve the mission and vision in line with the visions and directions in the local market in Saudi
- Oversee the creation and production of effective, high-quality proposals and reports for Group CEO and the board
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with Group short-term and long-term objectives
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
- Ensure the financial performance of the organization is optimal, overseeing P&L stringently
- Monitor all site activities to ensure optimal performance of company assets in accordance with regulatory and company standards
The Successful Applicant
- Saudi Nationals preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent (MBA preferable)
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a strong operational environment with minimum of 5 years managerial and operational experience
- Proven track record of successfully managing operations and commercial teams
- Executive Leadership and PMP Qualification is advantageous
- Experience in waste management / environment management industry preferred.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance to progress in the field of environment management.