International Game Industry.
About Our Client
International Game Industry with over 1,500employees passionate about games around the world that provide a range of translation, testing, audio, customer care, engineering and art production services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
The company providing top quality localisation services - audio and translation- to the game industry in 3 languages.
- Develop business strategies and implementation plans to accomplish the long term and short term objectives of the company, working closely with our customers, sales and service lines.
- Leading and inspiring all the employees to increase engagement, quality, and productivity and develop a high performing leadership team.
- Supervising business activities to ensure they produce the target results in a way that is consistent with The company Studios values, strategy and vision. B
- Build the relationships and industry understanding that will allow you to always have deep market knowledge that is always up to date.
- Create trust and close relationships with key partners, both within and outside the organisation, including the The company Studios Executive Team, our key customers and key stakeholders in enabling functions like Finance, HR and IT.
- Analyse financial, resourcing and operations reports to be able to bring new solutions and improvements and build the financial plans.
- Prepare the company for continuous growth analysing the situation and proposing and enabling solutions and process improvements to ensure growth and profitability.
- Propose to the The company Studios an Annual P&L Budget to be discussed and finally approved. Be prepared to re forecast the plan on a monthly basis as circumstances change.
- Follow and ensure your team follows company guidelines and policies to guarantee that the company's legality and business ethics are always protected.
- Prepare the organisation for sustainable growth.
- Create the right procedures within the International group that guarantees customer satisfaction.
- Create and implement a Pride of Ownership and Belonging Strategy.
- Create process and procedures with the ultimate goal of creating a culture of trust, accountability and self-responsibility.
- Ensure that all employees at The company have a sustainable personal/professional life balance and offer them both personal and professional development opportunities.
- The company CEO reports to the The company Studios Regional Managing Director.
- The company leadership team, all direct reports of the CEO, is formed by: HHRR Manager, Finance Manager, IT Manager and Production Managers.
The Successful Applicant
- College Degree or Master in business administration or equivalent demonstrable work experience.
- Studies in Audio and/or Translation will be a plus.
- Previous experience as CEO or other top management position with P&L responsibility.
- Previous experience in a multinational environment.
- Previous experience in service companies.
- Previous experience in Interactive Entertainment, Localisation, Translation or Cinema industries will be appreciated.
- Familiar with business functions such as Finance, IT, Marketing, Sales, HR.
- In-depth knowledge of the games industry will be a plus.
- Business mindset.
- Capacity to inspire and lead.
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills.
- Good communication and public speaking skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- High level of empathy, understanding were the other is, is easy for you.
- Spoken and written high level of English and Spanish and Italian is essential.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation.
- Optimistic, you tend to see the half full glass.
- Honest, what you see is what you get.
- Passionate about video games and interactive entertainment.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity