This is a clinical stage first-in-class biopharma company
This company set up by the top scientific academia institute and leading fund
About Our Client
This company specialises in the research and development of antibody medicines for cancers and autoimmune diseases. The company has developed three first-in-class drugs, with a group of tumour immunity and autoimmune diseases focused products awaiting in the pipeline.
- This CEO will lead the overall operation of the company, including R&D, clinical operation, CMC production, etc
- Driving the BD and partnership with external stakeholders, such as investors and R&D strategic partners
- The CEO familiar with the company fund raising process and can help the company driving through to the IPO stage
- Drive the vision of the company, and lead the team drive to achieve the milestone
The Successful Applicant
- PhD or MD from life science related education background, familiar with immunology is preferred
- More than 15 years drug-development related experience across large pharmacy and domestic start ups
- Pragmatic management style and visionary leadership
- Must have demonstrated leadership, grit and team-building qualities essential to building a successful company.
- Prefer Previous track record working as a C- level executive in health care/life sciences area
What's on Offer
The company has developed three first-in-class drugs, with a group of tumour immunity and autoimmune diseases focused products awaiting in the pipeline. The company and investor will provide competitive package and great career growth platform.