Family Office owned FINTEC Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Family Office owned FINTEC Company that operates in the payment network service and acts as a digital wallet provider for individual and corporate clients. For their newly build operation in Switzerland we are searching for a CEO/COO that will establish their office in Zug.
Pre-Fintech License approval
- To understand business model, and be able represent the project in all dealings with FINMA and as prospective CEO/COO;
- Make recommendations to investor group/advisers, to better facilitate the Fintech licence application and presentation of the business;
- Assist in the refining the business plan presented to FINMA for the Fintech licence;
- Liaise with other Swiss/Foreign advisers in relation to the Fintech application.;
On Fintech approval (CEO appointment to Swiss newco) and after successful initial period.
- Assist the Project in meeting any conditionalities specified by FINMA.
- Ensuring proper implementation of the decisions of the board of directors and committees;
- Appointing the management team and establishing its goals.
- Assessing staff requirements and hiring the team for the Fintech to operate efficiently in line with agreed strategy.
- Owning the strategy for client acquisition onto the new platform and building a "first class" franchise for the target markets
- Ensuring the Fintech's strategy and supervising its implementation.
- Regularly analyzing and advising on the Fintech's capital requirements and allocation of that capital;
- Promoting a risk management control environment within the Fintech;
- Reviewing and defining the organizational structure of the Fintech;
- Facilitating the relationship among the Fintech's business units and the board of directors and committees;
- Overseeing new market and product initiatives that have been agreed by the Board of Directors, and relevant targets are met;
- Establishing the Fintech's correspondent network and supervising management of the network;
- Assuming the institutional representation of the Fintech and management of the correspondent Banking network;
- Approving the annual financial statements of the Fintech;
The Successful Applicant
15 years of experience in the financial services industry within a (General Management Function CFO, COO, CEO)
Experience in dealing with the financial regulator FINMA
Proven track record in Switzerland and dealing with a brought variety of general management task (Business Development, Strategy, Risk Management and Finance)
Experience in the FINTECH or payment industry would be an advantage
Entrepreneurial minded-professional with a hands-on and can do attitude
Strong presentation and communication skills
Native speaking German and fluent in English
What's on Offer
A competitive package will be offered to the successfully chosen candidate.