CFO - Manufacturing
Establish and oversee all financial controls and regulatory compliance.
Intimate involvement with real estate acquisitions and corporate structuring.
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held leader in contract manufacturing, packaging, and private label.
- Establish and maintain all financial controls for accounting, compliance, and financial reporting
- Partake in real estate acquisition and financing for both corporate and partnership structuring
- Financial budgeting and asset management
- Oversee budgets for core operations, building operations, and real estate
- Handle estate planning & trust
- Ensure compliance with local and state reporting requirements
- Oversee all audits and ensure accurate filing of tax returns
- Analyze financial statements, expenses, and cost controls
- Capital need assessments
- Provide leadership analytics and financial data to facilitate decision making
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience as a CFO or equivalent within manufacturing and real estate
- Strong background in strategic planning & execution with ability to partner on commercial real estate development
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control inline with GAAP
- Experience with negotiating and change management
- Strong communication skills and comfort with presenting to senior leadership
- MBA & CPA
- Experience with MRI a plus
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to have complete financial oversight, be a trusted advisor to the leadership team and have involvement with commercial real estate development. You will also have oversight of other key support functions. Strong compensation package.