CFO - Property / Real Estate
About Our Client
My client is an expanding Property group with ambitious plans to develop one of their key sites with further capital investment. They offer an impressive range of business services, have a strong culture and are embedded in the local community.
- Reporting to the CEO and on the Main Board, you will have full P&L responsibility and day to day oversight of the finance team as well as HR and IT.
- Full ownership of budgeting, forecasting and long term planning.
- Analysis and appraisal of new investment opportunities, with direct involvement in liaising with 3rd party investors to raise funds.
- Strategic and commercial support to the CEO on a range of ad hoc requests.
- Refinement of company systems and processes to create efficiencies and reduce Group risk.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) who has operated as a CFO or Finance Director.
- A background in a property / real estate / asset based business would be a distinct advantage.
- A strong generalist who has worked in an operational role with oversight of a P&L and been a key business partner to a CEO / MD.
- Previous experience raising funds or liaising with 3rd party investors would be useful.
- Strong people manager, who can motivate and inspire finance and operational stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Six figure salary + Bonus + Competitive benefits.