FMCG company in Manufacturing industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading company in its sector.
For its future developments, we are looking for a CFO (Chief Financial Officer).
Principal accountabilities are:
- Analyse and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements;
- Develop financial and tax strategies;
- Manage the budgeting processes, organisational cash flow and forecasting;
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives;
- Ensure the financial integrity of the company's operations by safeguarding company assets and prudent balance sheet management;
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices, improve the finance department's overall policy and procedure.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team;
- Provide support for business strategy development and execution;
- Support decision making processes such as pricing actions, productivity measures etc.;
- Manage the accounting, finance, risk management and budget departments;
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and operations;
- Report financial results and supervise the issuance of financial information.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile;
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements;
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should acquire the following skills and qualities:
- 15+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a corporation,
- Minimum 5 years of working as a CFO;
- Education in Finance, Accounting or Business, a Master Degree would be an advantage, (Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations);
- Strong experience in production and industrial environment;
- Experienced in financial reporting, accounting, budget, tax legislation and cost management;
- Practice in functioning with ERP packages (SAP CO,FI modules) and MS Office Programme;
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytically and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organisational skills;
- Willing and able to get involved with the basics and details of day to day financial operations,
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and balance multiple priorities.
- No restriction to travel.
What's on Offer