Provide leadership to a strong team of commercial finance professionals.
Make strategic finance decisions for a diversified manufacturing giant.
About Our Client
Our client is a global diversified leader in manufacturing with various areas of specialty.
- Develop and implement relevant business plans through analysis of financial data and analytics
- Oversee all financial controls for accounting, compliance, and financial reporting
- Handle budgeting and forecasting to drive performance
- Ensure compliance with local and state reporting requirements
- Oversee all audits and ensure accurate filing of tax returns
- Analyze financial statements, expenses, and cost controls
- Establish financial tools to support operations including pricing and supply chain
- Partner with executives to drive performance through analytics to ensure strategic decision making
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience as a CFO or equivalent within manufacturing, global exposure a plus
- Strong background in strategic planning & full ownership of p&l
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control in line with GAAP
- Intimate FP&A experience
- Experience with negotiating and change management
- Technical knowledge with finance systems ie. SAP, Hyperion, Essbase
What's on Offer
In this role you will have the opportunity to design and drive the financial landscape through cost efficiency efforts. You will partner with executives to provide financial support for key decisions while identifying trends, developments, and opportunities. Competitive compensation package.