Reporting to Board of Directors, responsible for driving performance & profit.
Act as business consultant, impacting organization change / financial management
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held leader in manufacturing and technology.
- Assess and maintain all financial controls for accounting, compliance, and financial reporting
- Ensure compliance with local and state reporting requirements
- Oversee all audits and ensure accurate filing of state, federal and international tax requirements
- Analyze financial statements, expenses, and cost accounting
- Negotiate business arrangements and contracts, managing third-party relationships
- Provide leadership analytics and financial data to facilitate decision making
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience as a CFO or equivalent within manufacturing and technology
- Strong background in strategic planning alongside Mergers an Acquisitions
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control inline with GAAP
- Experience with negotiating and change management
- Strong communication skills and comfort with presenting to senior leadership
- MBA & CPA
- Experience with Oracle a plus
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to have complete financial oversight, be a trusted advisor to the leadership team and have involvement with firm wide processes. You will also have oversight of other key support functions. Strong compensation package.